Mental Health Program
The Mental health Program helps to heal children affected by abuse or severe neglect. Our mental health professionals provide specialized trauma-focused therapy to children and their families so they have the skills and tools necessary to process and overcome the abuse they have suffered.
The mental health program provides:
- Therapeutic and supportive services to children and families who have been exposed to the trauma of abuse and/or neglect
- Specialized therapy for victims of physical, sexual or psychological abuse, neglect and/or exposure to severe domestic violence
- Individuals (ages 3-18), group and family therapy
- Trauma Education Group (TEG) for non-offending caregivers
- Specialized training for community mental health clinicians and service providers